17th Online Member Recruitment Notice (for November 2021)
We will be distributing on the Internet the videos of Morito Suganuma Sensei’s past and present demonstrations, seminars, training sessions and other materials kept at Shoheijuku.
In addition, we will be accepting questions and requests from the public, which will be answered by Morito Suganuma Sensei, Katsuhiko Suganuma Sensei, and Shoheijuku instructors.
We started this project because we wanted to find something we could do in the face of the restrictions imposed on our activities by Corona.
Your membership fee will be used for the maintenance and operation of Shoheijuku Dojo, and we hope that many of you will apply for membership.
The 17th session will be held in November, so if you would like to subscribe, please follow the instructions below.
The 13th round will be delivered in October. To apply and receive access:
- Files will be delivered via the file sharing function of Google Drive. If you do not have a Google account, please set up Google Mail (Gmail) and download the Google Drive software.
- Please use the form link below to apply, by October 25.
- After confirming the application details, we will inform you about the payment method of membership fee, viewing method, etc. to the Gmail account that you register with.
- After the application deadline, as soon as preparations are complete, the video will be distributed (shared) by the distribution month.
* Those who have already requested “continuous renewal” do not need to apply again.
* If you wish to apply after the deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see a list of videos from previous months.
You can also purchase a package from the list by sending an email to us along the lines of “I would like to purchase videos No. 4 and No. 7” to email@example.com.
- The membership fee will be 3300 yen (tax included).
- 👉 If paying from overseas, please pay in Japanese Yen.
- The available videos that we provide may not be high quality, and may not have a clear image or sound as they were taken some time in the past. Likewise, they do not have English subtitles. Also, for many of the videos, the time they were taken is not always known. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Regarding the next round, we will inform you as soon as we are ready for delivery, and you will be asked to apply each time. Currently, we are unable to deliver content in a regular manner (eg: monthly).
- During the delivery month we will add videos to the shared folder for viewing.
- We plan to share between 10 and 30 videos each round.
- We hope that the videos will help you in your training.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address for internet members.