15th Online Member Recruitment Notice (for September)
On the Internet, we will deliver videos of materials stored at Shohei Juku, such as Morito Suganuma’s past and present performances, workshops, and training scenes.
Where possible, we are planning to accept questions and requests, which will be fulfilled by Morito Suganuma Sensei, Katsuhiko Suganuma, and/or other Shohei Juku instructors in video form.
Income from the online membership service will be used for the continued operation of Shoheijuku Dojo, so we would ask that people support us by applying.
The idea to distribute videos arose from the thought that there is something that can be done while training activities are restricted by the corona virus.
The online membership fee entrusted to us by everyone will be used carefully for the maintenance and operation of the Shohei Juku Dojo, so we kindly ask that as many people as possible apply for it.
The 13th round will be delivered in July. To apply and receive access:
- Files will be delivered via the file sharing function of Google Drive. If you do not have a Google account, please set up Google Mail (Gmail) and download the Google Drive software.
- Please use the form link below to apply, by August 25.
- After confirming the application details, we will inform you about the payment method of membership fee, viewing method, etc. to the Gmail account that you register with.
- After the application deadline, as soon as preparations are complete, the video will be distributed (shared) by the distribution month.
* Those who have already requested “continuous renewal” do not need to apply again.
* If you wish to apply after the deadline, please contact [email protected].
A list of videos from previous months can be seen via the link below.
You can also purchase a package from the list by sending an email to us along the lines of “I would like to purchase videos No. 4 and No. 7” to [email protected].
- The membership fee will be 3300 yen (tax included).
- 👉 If paying from overseas, please pay in Japanese Yen.
- The available videos that we provide may not be high quality, and may not have a clear image or sound as they were taken some time in the past. Likewise, they do not have English subtitles. Also, for many of the videos, the time they were taken is not always known. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Regarding the next round, we will inform you as soon as we are ready for delivery, and you will be asked to apply each time. Currently, we are unable to deliver content in a regular manner (eg: monthly).
- During the delivery month we will add videos to the shared folder for viewing.
- We plan to share between 10 and 30 videos each round.
- We hope that the videos will help you in your training.
Aikido Shohei Juku Secretariat
(The above Gmail address will be the contact address for Internet members.)